Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    JJ's Notes
    Saturday, September 19, 2009

    Do you want to know the date of your death?
    Facebook quiz will give me the date of my death, so I am immune to finding out the date of my death.

    What are your outlooks on gay relationships?
    I am not liberty to discuss about this

    Did you used to watch blues clues?
    I like the older guy... wonder where has blues clues gone to...

    Are you usually the first to say sorry when you're in a fight?
    When I'm already fighting, what's the point in sayin sorry?!

    What's your opinion on people wearing high heels to school?
    Eccentric

    What kind of cookie do you like the most?
    the ones that are crispy and sweet, then again what cookies don't

    Are you a twilight fan?
    I think it's overrated

    What time will you go to bed tonight?
    2 hours later, because I am eating oreos

    When's the last time you said you were sorry?
    embarrassed to say it... many of times

    Are there any songs you listen to everyday?
    Hmm... not really. I like to listen to different songs whatever suit my mood

    What do you consider a waste of time?
    Going to toilet many many times

    How do you react to stress?
    Humour and hyperactivity

    Do you edit your photos?
    not a photo kind of person, usually other people takes my photo

    Do you enjoy working alone?
    yea, then no one interferes with my project

    What kind of house do you want?
    I want a 4-room house with 3 toilets, no doors and the master room is going to be a dance studio... YEY!!!

    What song was the last you listened to?
    Glee's Push It. OOh Baby Baby

    When's the last time you were really late to something?
    i could not remember... I took bus to the airport and it's 2 hours long and it's 30 minutes to flight, but the flight got delayed

    What's the last movie you watched?
    erm... Monsters VS Aliens

    What would you like your generation to change?
    their attitude, come on change yourself before changing the world. QUoted from http://www.wordboner.com/

    Do you use your cell phone a lot?
    Just got it, use it mainly to twitter...

    When's the last time you saw an ocean wave?
    hmm... never been to close to an ocean before

    How long can you hold your breath?
    a minute... yea probably won't be able to win reality competitions now...

    Would you rather work behind the scenes or be the star?
    I want to be the star, i want people to know me for who i am not what I can, doesnt make sense but melodramatic

    Are you a sore loser?
    a little bit... grew up with that character i guess

    When's the last time you used a pair of scissors?
    this morning to tear apart plastic wraps...

    Is it easy to make you angry?
    I try to subsitute anger with sarcasms and ignorance

    Do you sing a lot?
    lip synch probably, i have come to terms that I am not a singer

    Do you think you have an addictive personality?
    ya, introduce me to something and I will go Gaga over it

    Honestly, do you enjoy arguing?
    ya, because when you say something hurtful and the opponent doesnt get it, it's so satisfying

    Do you prefer to use tape or glue?
    I don't like to stick things, i like taking them apart

    When's the last time you cried?
    yesterday while watching THE BIGGEST LOSER

    Do you believe that love can get you through anything?
    cliche

    What do you wish you had more of?
    public speaking skills... I fear a lot when i have to do it

    Have you ever gone to sleep mad?
    ya... getting mad at something tires your mind, but it also cause insomnia because you think about things...

    Do you like your computer?
    like is an understatement. I LOVE MY COMPAQ PRESARIO. but if you die on me, ...

    Is there anyone that you truly could not live without?
    my family

    Who was the last person to call you?
    my mom

    What's irritating you right now?
    I can't dance because of my injury... DARN YOU SPLIT JUMPS!!!

    What is your nickname?
    Ted. short and sweet...

    Is this year the best year of your life?
    no... according to chinese calendar, this year is a bad year for me

    Do you have any strange phobias?
    I fear heights, death, weird food, supernatural stuff, saying the wrong things(got it from KW)

    Where is your cell phone?
    right next to my COMPAQ PRESARIO

    Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
    depends on the questions

    Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
    both, gorgeous legs will be a bonus

    When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
    when KW ambushed Taylor swift

    Where's the person you miss most?
    I'm not missing anyone as of now

    What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
    Turn on my COMPAQ PRESARIO and Tweet

    When playing truth or dare, which do you choose?
    I would choose truth because dares are always stupid and cliche

    Look behind you what do you see?
    my noisy air con humming

    If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
    I would be a peace loving guy

    Have you ever made fun of anybody and later became their friend?
    yea... but right now it doesnt work anymore

    Have you ever seen a dead body?
    wish i could, but i would freak out when i do.

    If someone went through your pictures, would they find a dirty one?
    shoot... someone actually did..

    How long do you think you will live
    according to FB quizzes, I will live till 2011, 2048, 2076, how stupid is that? I die 3 times

    What was the first thing you did this morning?
    I tweeted "weird, it's a saturday and I woke up at 1030"

    Are you spoiled?
    a little bit. it's fun being a diva once in a while

    Do you drink lots of water?
    Only when I eat, then I pee a lot

    How do you vent your anger?
    Similarly as earlier, but I tweet and blog my anger and Lip Synchs loudly to songs

    Do you like voicemails?
    tried sending a few, but never got a reply

    How is your room looking?
    messy, real bad

    Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
    no, but i did get sun burn once and my skin peels

    Do you fall for people easily?
    occassionally

    Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
    haha... did once and i got stared at

    Are you afraid to grow up?
    ya, but nothing i can change...

    What is your worst subject in school?
    GP, apparently I can't paraphrase

    Do you wash your hair in the shower?
    yes, my father told me to do it or else my head will itch and stink

    Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
    not yet, but i don't want to be my complete self around, i will look like a fool

    Do you think you're approachable?
    very, but i get awkward sometimes

    How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
    not really... I tell people to text me, dont call cause it's expensive

    Do you think you could ever forgive someone who murdered one of your family members?
    No, i will make sure someone's life will be hell for the rest of his life

    If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
    ya, i want to get away from the hustle and bustle, school stress, peer pressure and live FREE. of course I will Tweet my whole journey...

    Does someone have a crush on you?
    someone did and I was shocked..

    Have you ever done anything illegal?
    Shh... not telling

    Missing someone now?
    repetitive question

    Tagboard