Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Random posts
    Saturday, September 19, 2009

    It's saturday, time for my regular updates... did anyone notice that I actually update every week with special posts during the weekdays and sundays? but I actually update for real on saturdays? Well, of course no one does... practically my blog has 0 visitors, give and take 5. I wonder what should I do to get viewers on my blog?

    1) tweet my blog more often, because i realise that people will click on links on status updates

    2) I should get endorsements from famous people, maybe iJustine!!!

    3) Or perhaps i should shamelessly send out mass message to everyone telling them about my blog

    anyway, today's purpose is random posts, that's because I have nothing massive to complain/discuss/cry over... so here we go, i think there would be 10 of them, just watch out for it

    1) I pee a lot today... I know it's something about the weather and everything, but it's kinda irritating to have to make a visit to the toilet so often...

    2) watched the VMAs yet? what do you think about KW's douche-y move?

    3) SNL is back!!! not really but the spin off is leading us into the official return of SNL. haha, I laughed so hard when they were making a joke about some of the things that is happening in the world of politics and everything... hahaha

    4) I cannot believe that I had never planned to watch Psych when after I watched it the first time last week, I found myself to enjoy the series very much... Darn, now I have to catch up on the first 3 seasons

    5) Eureka is coming to an end soon, because Sheriff Carter's life is coming apart...

    6) Finally I can sms tweet properly. Got rid of SMSyo link, retrieved the last words of my tweets, and it does not take long for it to reach Twitter. Tweeting is like blogging, but only that it's in 140 characters

    7) While studying for bio test, I got to think of many ridiculous stuff
    - In eukaryotes Krebs cycle is a process of respiration in mitochondria, Calvin Cycle is process of Photosynthesis in Chloroplasts. Since prokaryotes don't have mitochondria and choloroplasts, but they respire and photosynthesise, does that mean that they undergo Calvin Krebs Bicycle?
    - Lactate is produced during anaerobic respiration (without Oxygen). it is converted to lactic acid that causes cramps. If breastfeeding is termed as lactation, does that mean that we feed our infants with lactic acid? that's why they cry a lot, because they get cramps...
    - Plants produce ethanol(alcohol) during anaerobic respiration. Then why is it that when we eat vegetables, especially vegans, we don't get drunk? or do they? you know, because they are always trying to convince people to turn vegans...
    It's really funny how people react to these jokes... some thought that it is like a scientific statement, then they try to solve it... rationale behind these jokes are meant to lighten them up from test stress.

    8) this season's of SYTYCD canada is terrible. first of all i think that the choreographies done are brilliant, however the dancers did not perform it as much as the choreography require them to. and the judges are getting annoying with their comments. Tre, when you speak it makes me wanna turn off the tv, you speak boring, be more exciting, and by that it doesnt mean asking people to VOTE. Jean-Marc, we know you are proud of the choreographers, but you dont have to make such a huge hype about it after every performance, COME ON! Blake, you are a SYTYCD alumni, wonder how you learnt to speak drunk? and what's with Leah? no one wants to hear you speak, so just tell the audience what they should know and get a move on already. and what's with the endorsement messages? BLEAH

    9) I studied this week... YEY!!! I don't know why I could only study after 11... that's like a little late.

    10) Since KW is cancelling his works in the future, where does this leave lady gaga with her tour? I reckon she should go solo and do her thing..

    BONUS: been learning a new word everyday, but kinda forgotten a few because of the lack of context application... sigh

    [here is one... Farrago-a medley/assortment. Used in the sentence- Do not farrago lady gaga's songs because it never sounds good...]

    T

    Tagboard