Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Summary in 10
    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    So after that long post, i should just summarise the rest of my week in 10. yey new segment in my blog.

    1) I should not eat chewing gums anymore (read post below). No matter how badly i want to.

    2) being sick is horrible. I can't enjoy anything at all.

    3) this week is the F1 hype. people are so excited about BEP, Beyonce, F1 and I am at home curled up on my bed.

    4) studied bio while listening to symphony, radio 913, 987. here is what I think of each radio station
    -987: the noisiest radio station. so much talking and the songs keep repeating every 2 hours.
    -radio913:better than 987. a wide range of songs, especially unreleased songs. Heard lady gaga's "i Like It Rough" playing and so far as my knowledge of lady gaga holds, that songs is not officially released as a single.
    -symphony: instrumentals are supposed to help you study. not for me. listen to it for 30 minutes. it was way too calm and since i don't understand instrumentals, the little sounds that are in it terrifies me. I am scared listening to symphony

    5)housemate is so stupid. He did not even know that I was sick. I don't consider him as my guardian if he does not even care of my welfare unless he pokes his nose into it.

    6)gotta start catching up on my work that I missed during the days I was sick. I heard Alkanes was completed already.

    7)Yey to the new hits on 987
    - MC's I want to know what love is
    - TW's fifteen
    but there are only 3!

    8) just to inform, my promos is starting in a week. so no updates till promos over. damn... gonna miss my tv shows...

    9) DWTS is back!!! yey!!! this time i have my 3 dosage of dance shows. SYTYCD, SYTYCD Canada and DWTS!!!

    10) NOO!!! MC's Obsessed is not number 1!!! Boys like girls are number 1...

    Tagboard