Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Terrible week.
    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    hey world of bloggers... lately i have been very inactive in the world of socil networking. Not been going to facebook, not been twittering, not been blogging, not been very focused in watching youtube videos. I have a reason for that. Actually a few reasons... my terrible wek begins on a tuesday

    It was morning, and i was late for chinese lesson. i texted my friend to inform the teacher, but she thought lessons starts at 9 I believed so and decided to go to the ATM machine. It looked like it was working fine... did what i was supposed to do, and the screen appeared "Transaction complete" and the amount i intended to withdraw has been deducted. so the card came out first, then there was a long wait. and the screen appeared "This ATM is out of SERVICE". I was like Freaking annoyed!!! My money hasn't come out, i waited for so long and you finally told me that it's broken!!!! I need my freaking money for the day!!! Then i thought maybe it was glitch, and i tried putting in my card... didnt know that the slot was so freaking stupid, my card is like 80% in it already and i had to squeeze my fingers through the slot to take it out. Then there was this other guy behind who also seemed annoyed when he found out that the ATM is broken. Then i started to panic... My money hasnt come out and it has been deducted. what should i do? I looked behind the card, and called the customer service number. And damn was i very frustrated. I hate automated answering machine. Finally i got to a person to speak to me and she was asking me all these details and everything, in my head I was like "Come on just tell me that my money can be recreditted". it took ten minutes and finally i got what i should have. The next minute, I got a text that lessons starts at 7.30 and it's already close to 8... I rushed to class to find out that the teacher wasnt doing anything but doing practice paper.

    That day someone gave me a pack of chewing gum. And I was stupid enough to consume it and had it in my mouth for the whole day. the consequence will be explained later.

    so that night, I decided to be a good boy and study. I did a timed-practice for Math from 10 to 1, then I could not sleep and decided to do bio until 2.30. Then that's when my whole week became hell. My sides hurt so so so so so bad. I tried to twist it back, but to no avail. Then I applied medicated oil on it, then i felt really really wrong was going to happen. Indeed, the next morning, I woke up at exactly 7 and felt really really weird. The feeling which when your skin touches together is not right. I feel very clammy. Took out the thermometer, and i was 37.4C. Then i thought i should sleep in and miss the morning lesson, maybe the fever will go down. So that's what i did, and the fever did not go down. In fact, at 8.15, i took my temperature again, it's now 37.8C. And I was like... should I go to school? that day I have lots of tutorials that i should not miss. I made up my mind and made the wrong decision to go to school. for the first 3 hours I still can manage my illness, still can absorb the materials that the tutors were revising, after then, it was all downhill. I felt really really terrible and my head is heavy. I skipped Math timed practice in school and decided to go home. got a really well deserved rest, but it helped none. my temperature rose to 38.4C. Went to the doctor and got my meds. Got MC for the next day.

    Went home and rested well. Now the chewing gum problem... I started having diarrhoea. at first i had no idea it was because of the chewing gum.

    Warning: Very gross description
    The next day, my bowel keep flushing out tons of fluid. My body is heating up, my body is flowing out, and i had no appetite. DAMN! I was really really bad for that day. then at night, i just could not figure out how it happened. I choked on my meds. tried to cough it out, but i got stuck behind my throat. so the whole night, i was turning myself upside down trying to get that freaking tablet out.

    Then it was friday, my temperature went down to 37.2C. I felt better and I decided to go to school. Another stupid decision. I went to school 10 minutes late and skipped econs lecture. Went to PW room and revised econs. Then people started coming into the room and they were shocked to see me in the room, because i looked like a zombie with bad hair. That's because i was so un focused that i styled my hair badly. then PW followed by a long break. Went to the canteen and i was feeling very nauseous. every where i turn, i feel like letting it go, but thankfully I managed to keep them in. after about an hour or so, I could not take it anymore and decided that my day is done. I went home and got myself some rest.

    Then it was saturday. slightly better than friday, my temperature has reached the safe zone but my skin still feels weird. diarrhoea still ongoing but less serious. the whole day, I just dont have the same feeling that I usually have when it's saturday. no mood to use the computer and studied bio. then at night I started thinking about my diarrhoea and remembered something to do with chewing gum.

    then today is the the only day that I felt like a normal person again. Went to google and found out that indeed chewing gum can cause diarrhoea. Thankfully I also found out that I can recover from that diarrhoea through time. still having diarrhoea, but better than the rest of the week.

    T

    Tagboard