Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Facebook Interview
    Friday, October 9, 2009

    It's friday, just had my chinese paper and I was trembling then, because I had a slight fever. However, now that I've taken my nap, I feel so much better. Promos are to be continued next week with the remaining pieces of the subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Econs. So the whole week I have not been watching my favorite shows, it's the weekend and I am catching up on them.

    Anyway, recently I did a facebook Interview and I feel like sharing it with you

    1) If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
    Ans: I will sleep and make my final dreams, because when it's over, there is no chance that you can enjoy any of it

    2) If you had a snail that could talk, what would you name it?
    Ans: Can never imagine it, unless it's genetically modified. I will just leave it as snail because it's hard training it to get... used to the name... Snail sounds pretty good

    3) If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?
    Ans: 1) I wish to be 5 years older as of now
    2) I wish to be able to dance and choreograph for famous people and fa...mous places
    3) I wish to have another 3 wishes
    - I wish for my own place to live and have it organised I like it
    - I wish to finish my education immediately and start working
    - I wish for my family and I longetivity and youth

    4)If you could be on any TV show, which one would you pick?
    Ans: So You Think You Can Dance because it would have grant me one of wishes, to dance with famous people at famous places...

    5) If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?
    Ans: No I wouldn't, because what happened in the past makes me the way I am today. Even if I can go back, with my personality now, it wouldn't change a thing.

    The rest kinda lost... However till next time, see you

    T

    Tagboard