Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Summary in 10
    Friday, October 9, 2009

    Back for another week to summarise

    1) Promos week, been sleeping early and waking up at 4 to study. so far my strategy is working. And I can't study with music, internet, twitter and TV. 4 is a perfect time to study.

    2) On Math Paper day, I was sneezing like crap, the table was shaking so bad... Kinda lost my focus and attention. Actually got to question 9 in 1 hour, took half an hour to do the graphing question, another half an hour to prove propositions which I never solved...

    3) On Chinese Paper Day, I was fine in the morning, then after doing paper 1 portion, I started to tremble and felt hot... What a bad time to fall sick.

    4) Okay I said that I wasn't going to turn the computer the whole week until the promos end. Well I did not. I tried to relax after every paper by watching my TV shows, the comedic ones.

    5) I have been going back to the bakery where I used to go when i was in Secondary School and Damn I miss the buns there. Had a few of my favourites, but don't know the name. My favorites are those with almonds, blueberry jam, and sweet custard, Tasty Yum Yum. And I also had my first genuine pie from that bakery and damn I love it.

    6) TV Segment: Dance is back on TV, SYTYCD 6 is on to the Vegas Week, SYTYCD Canada is into its top 8, DWTS is on to the top 13. Enjoying every minute of every episode.

    7) My Gaga Remix Video has hit 68 000+ Views and 111 Comments. How exciting. And I have to admit not all the comments were nice... Pity that the world has to tolerate haters that starts conflicts and wars...

    8) Last night went to bed early because of my fever-ish symptoms and woke up at 7 this morning. Using the time to catch up on my tv shows...

    9) My room is a mess. Biology notes, Chemistry, Econs Texts, Maths tutorials, Chinese materials, GP practices... Practically every corner of my room is clutterred with all these... And Oh PW is going to be the focus immediately after the PROMOS... ARGH!!!

    10) Mother Nature is going crazy with everything that happens in the world. Weird weather, unexepected natural disasters... Please stop, we have learnt our lesson...

    T

    Tagboard