Enter the Dark Side

Extras

Download The Song



Go to my profiles to find out about me...


Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates


Subscribe to MeAtAll

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



Communicate




    Destinations










    Archives

    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Today
    Monday, November 16, 2009

    something random, I just realised that blogger limits my posts to only 200... so probably my ols posts like a year ago would have disappeared and vanished forever... so I am thinking of moving to another host for my blog... anyway that's besides the point...

    Today was the first day of school after all the PW pressure period... Had lessons -- sort of -- GP was boring, another games moment, then there was Math which started out confusing, but i got back on the train... Then econs which is extremely tough having to listen to the annoying nagging voice of the lecturer...

    Finally today was judgment day and it was nerve wrecking as hell... Every one is worried if they are going to get promoted, or retained, get to keep their 4 H2s or simply change their ntire subject combinations... So we were all gathered in 2 separate lecture theatres, ours was held in the largest theatre and it was crowded as hell, there are people sitting on the steps and every where else... it was more than full house...

    The whole process started out with announcements for the future plans for the school... Orientation, get high sessions which are never what we think they should be, school open house and Facebook fan page for the school... whatever it is, they are not interesting...

    then we got to serious things... award ceremonies for the honour roll, the group of nerds whom the whole cohort wish to be one... Then moving forward to the most improved list which kind of shocked me, really shocked me... I was one of them... I really had no clue entirely... I think this most improved thing is bogus because i believe the people on that list are those who did not attend the mid year exams due to quarantines... I was one of them... so practically i got that award for taking the promos... the principal shook my hands and said "congratulations", when in actualy fact he should've said "Congratulations for taking the promotional examinations which is practically your first full set of examinations, here is $20 voucher to spend on flight tickets and run away during the mid years and come back and get quarantine, then you can get most improved again for the prelims and get another $20 vouchers"

    Finally, it came. The moment of truth came. The results slip are finally going to land in our hands and decide our destiny and future... when everyone got their slip, none were too happy. though there should be cheers but the overall results was bad. not saying that everyone did very well, there are people who got retained which is really sad because we jsut started to get to know each other and now we are going to say goodbye... then there are those who had to drop subjects because apparently the school requires 4 h2s to get average Cs... some of them really did well for certain subjects but otherwise for the rest, that really sucks... not only arent we not going to see our classmates who are retained, but no longer together for most of the subjects...

    I was one of the lucky ones. I got promoted, my ranking points improved by 41 because i took the promos and I just managed to maintain my 4 H2s because apparently my Mathematics got an A and it can share 2 grades with other subjects... which is really helpful for my economics and biology... but again at the same time, i keep having this nagging voice in my head that tells me that i do not deserve to keep my 4 H2s because i barely survived it... then again another voice keeps encouraging me to hold on to it because looking at the O levels, my biology and humanities was failing badly while preparing for the O's, but eventually i got As for both... maybe a miracle will do the same for the A levels... anyway, it think i shall learn to survive for the coming year... God bless my soul... oh wait, Buddha...

    T

    Tagboard